Cold Brew Carafe
Experience it before you buy it
The Cold Brew Carafe must be seen to be believed. Host a Tupperware® party to see it in action. You could receive enough Host Credit to get it for free.Learn More
- Dual Purpose Cover means no messy grounds on the counter.
- Handwashing recommended.
- Quality Warranted products are not covered by Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Creamy Caramel Cold Brew
- 1 cup cream
- 2 tbsp Torani Classic Caramel Syrup
- Combine all ingredients in the Tupperware® Quick Shake and shake until well combined.
- Serve with espresso or coffee.
Get 15% off your cart at www.torani.com with code TUPPER15.
- Locate the three lines in the Metal Brewing Mesh. The first, toward the middle, is the ready-to-drink fill line. The second, toward the top of the Metal Brewing Mesh, is the concentrate fill line. The top line is the water fill line.
- Using only extra coarse, coarse or medium-coarse coffee grinds, fill to the first line for ready-to-drink coffee. Fill coffee grinds to the second line for coffee concentrate.*
- Pour clean cool or room temperature water over the grounds slowly, waiting for it to seep through grounds until your pour reaches the water fill line. No matter where you fill coffee grinds, always fill water to the top water fill line.
- Place the cover over the carafe and let brew in fridge for 8–12 hours.
- When removing, drain Metal Brewing Mesh over the Carafe for about 30 seconds and toss grounds.
- Pour a cup of cold brew and mix in your favorite milk, syrups, spices and toppings!
*Dilute coffee concentrate with water or milk according to preference.
|Capacity||1¼ qt/1.3 L. carafe|
|Wash Type||Hand wash|
This product is warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for one year.
Please visit our warranty page to learn more.